The Iona Wool X Fernweh collaboration emerged out of shared values - a love of authentic, quality materials rich in story and heritage, timeless thoughtful design and craft expertise.
The Rolltop Crossbody bag is made from Iona Wool Tweed, quality Scottish waxed canvas and durable striped ticking cloth. It has an oak bark tanned leather cross body strap and closure belt with a solid brass buckle. Internally, it has a magnetic snap button for extra security and two ample open pockets. The rolltop design means that the carrying capacity is easily adjusted to your daily requirements. The bag is hand crafted in Scotland.
- Diamond Twill Staffa Iona Wool Tweed - made from single origin Iona yarn, woven at Ardalanish, a wind powered micro mill on neighbouring Mull.
- Navy and ochre quality Scottish waxed cotton canvas
- Ticking cloth lining
- Oak bark tanned leather straps in dark brown
- Solid brass roller buckle
- Antique brass rivets
- Antique brass snap button
- Two internal open pockets
- Vegetable tanned leather label
Approx: 28cm (H rolled), 38cm (H unrolled), 30cm (W at base), 12cm (D)
Use a soft brush and damp cloth to wipe away excess dirt. Re-wax the canvas every 6 - 12 months to restore waxed cotton to best condition and maintain water resistance. The waxed cotton patina may change over time adding to the character of the bag and making each one truly unique.